Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Intel and Me..

Yesterday i received a call from Intel. They want to have an interview with me today 10 am. Its a very strange that they want a "Phone Interview" with me. Its really surprise me cause this is the first time i heard about Phone Interview. So at 10 am sharp, they called me. They asked me a lot of question regarding my engineering field. All the questions are basic and easy. I manage to answer of the questions. At 1 pm, the manager called me. He wants to held a second interview with me at 3pm. so i said OK.

At 3 pm i reached Intel PG4. i nervous at that time. Anyway, thing go well after i meet the manager. He asked me a lot of technical question. It is damn hard and some of the thing that i never heard before. i summarize the question below :

-Rank yourself from 1-5. what is ur rank in Electromagnetic Theory, Computer Network,
Circuit Theory, Software Engineering, Programming, etc..
-How many type of network topology
-Describe all..
-What is Electromagnetic Theory?
-What u learn in EMT?
-Briefly explain what just mentioned.
-What is EMT signal reflection?
-What is Object Oriented Programing?
-What is Polymorphology?
-What is Encapsulation?
-What is Inheritance?
-What is Class?
-What is neural network?
-Design a neural Network?
-Using suitable classes, write the neural network using C++ programming language.
-What is Shift Register?
-What is the function of Shift Register?
-Explain how it works.
-What is pointer?
- What is the advantages and disadvantages of Pointer?
- write the most simplify and compact program that might be able to display this:


- What is Multiplexer?
- Design a 4 input and 1 output Multiplexer.
- Is it your design can be work and explain it?
- What is State Machine?
- How many type of State Machine?
- Explain each type
- Explain briefly about Perl language?
- Explain briefly about Unix?
- Why serial communication cannot be used in my Final Year project?
-etc

No comments:

Related